Commercial Property Cleanup & Restoration
We are committed to handling our customer's emergency needs 24/7.
In the event of a commercial loss, it is important to know in advance who you can trust to mitigate your damage in a timely and effective manner. Here are 7 reasons you should choose SERVPRO of Amory/Aberdeen & West Point for your commercial property's cleanup and restoration:
- 24 Hour Emergency Response. In any type of loss, whether it be due to fire, water, mold, or biohazard, timely mitigation is vital to controlling damage and recovery costs. You can count on SERVPRO’s nationwide coverage and full line of restoration services to help your company make a speedy recovery.
- Communication. SERVPRO of Amory/Aberdeen & West Point will keep you informed from start to finish. You’ll know what’s happening every step of the way. From the first notice of loss until the job is complete, we are dedicated to effectively communicating with property owners and managers. Jobs are documented extensively as well to ensure timely mitigation and communication with our customers.
- Reduce Recovery Time. When damage occurs in a business, it affects everyone from the owner, the managers, the employees, the tenants, and even the customers. Our team at SERVPRO of Amory/Aberdeen & West Point understands the importance of mitigating damage to the structure and contents in a timely manner to help reduce recovery time and lessen business interruption.
- Lower Recovery Costs. As an independent franchise ourselves, SERVPRO of Amory/Aberdeen & West Point understands the importance of frugality. This is why we teach our technicians to employ similar concepts when working with our customers. The following are ways that the SERVPRO System can help your business save money during mitigation:
- Emergency mitigation services help minimize your secondary damages.
- Proper restoration versus replacement of contents is less expensive.
- Faster recovery lessens loss.
- We use preapproved pricing and procedures.
- Comprehensive clean up and restoration services help prevent further problems and potential liability risks.
- Emergency Response Profile. The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile serves as a quick reference of important building and contact information or can be an ideal supplement to any well-designed emergency preparedness or existing contingency program. Rather than simply reacting to disaster situations, most prefer proactive measures to establish a relationship with a restoration services company. SERVPRO of Amory/Aberdeen & West Point can help you plan for recovery before disaster even strikes.
- Full Line of Services. SERVPRO of Amory/Aberdeen & West Point professionals are trained extensively to utilize the right equipment and supplies to handle all of your clean up needs.